I am finishing up my Easter cards for friends and family. I just love the sweet stamp set called Joyful Easter. It has so many cute bunnies, chicks, eggs and sentiments!
- Use an A2 white card base run through a flip card die cut. Use DP from the Spring Fling Paper Pad for the side panels. And for the center medallion use DP from the Shades of Spring
- Stamp the center sentiment on the front with Joyful Easter and the inside with Bunny Costume
- Stamp the images with Joyful Easter and Sending Waves then color with copic markers: W1, 2, 3 - R11, 24, 43 - YR02 - Y2, 6
- Cut out the images with coordinating die cuts
- Pop the images to the card as shown. Place the center medallions on the card and add the sentiments
- Add the Pink Glossy Dots to finish
Pink and Main Products