We have a friend who was taking her final exam to become a nurse and she passed! So I thought it would be fun to make a card to celebrate the occasion!
- Use a black A2 card base and round the corners cut a slightly smaller piece diagonal black and white Pink and Main DP from the Spring Color Pop pad round corners and glue to card front
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and emboss with polka dots glue to card
- Cut a piece of black and white polka dot paper 4 x 3 from Pink and Main DP from the Spring Color Pop pad round corners and glue to card
- Using Pink and Main Scallop Borders Dies cut a strip of black and pink card stock and glue to card as shown
- Cut Pink and Main's Congrats out of black card stock and glue to the front
- Using Pink and Main Congrats stamp set stamp You Did It on black card stock with Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder layer on pink card stock and glue to card as shown
Pink and Main Products
As always thanks for stopping by!!