Saturday, September 7, 2013

I am so excited to let you know that I will be teaching card making classes for Hobby Lobby in Laguna Niguel.

My first class will be Tuesday, October 1st from 1:00 - 3:00.  The cost of the class is $15.00  We will be making the 3 fall cards that are pictured.

Please come and join us for a fun filled crafty afternoon and bring a friend!!!
If you plan to come please leave a comment or email me at magic8@cox.net so I can prepare properly for the class.

I will provide all materials (except copic makers).  We will be using watercolor pencils instead.  (If you are a crafter and want to bring your own scissor, adhesive, copics and pop dots please feel free to bring them)

I will be teaching a class once a month!  Hope to see you in class!!


 (Option: If you are a copic user and like to color images using them here is a list of the colors I used: V17, NO, YR04, G5, G9, G14, Y11, Y15, Y17, E23, E25, E29)








2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so lovely! The coloring is so pretty, and the inset leaves are just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Missy I appreciate the kind words!!

      Delete