Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I am teaching card making classes for Hobby Lobby in Laguna Niguel.

My class will be Saturday, December 7th from 1:00 - 3:00.  The cost of the class is $15.00  We will be making the 3 Christmas cards that are pictured.

Please come and join us for a fun filled crafty afternoon and bring a friend!!!
If you plan to come please leave a comment or email me at magic8@cox.net so I can prepare properly for the class.

I will provide all materials (except copic makers).  We will be using watercolor pencils instead.  (If you are a crafter and want to bring your own scissor, adhesive, copics and pop dots please feel free to bring them)

I will be teaching a class once a month!  Hope to see you in class!!
These are the fun cards we will be making December 7th!!

1 comment: