Thursday, May 8, 2014

Creative Knockouts - Ribbons and Bows

Good Morning today at Creative Knockouts our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine!  I just love her images and Lizabeth is my favorite!
Here is my card for this weeks challenge! I used ribbon along the top of my border punch!
The copic markers I used are:
Hair:YR(31, 24, 14) & E(37,49)
Skin E(50, ll, 21) R20
Clothes: B(21, 23, 26) R(46, 59)
Bench: E (35, 37, 44)
Grass: YG(13, 23, 25)
Sky: B(000, 00, 01)
Please link up with us for this wonderful and fun challenge! I mean really who doesn't love ribbon!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this image! I need her! LOL great job coloring her and such a cute card. Your DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Pam. Wonderful Card. Your Teamie @ Creative Knockouts. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so bright! Love the blue with the red polkadots combination! Your colouring is also great! Have a lovely weekend!
    DT-sister Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring Pam and the fab color combo!

    Thank you for yet another fabulous DT project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love your coloring. Wonderful design. Maggie - CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete