Monday, July 7, 2014

Bitten By the Bug 2 - Travel

Happy Monday everyone!! I am excited to be hosting the challenge this week. I have chosen as our theme Travel.   All the kids are out of school by now and it is time to have some fun. Let us see cards or layouts depicting travel. It can be just a day trip to the beach or an amusement park.  Have fun with the challenge just make sure you have at least one Cricut cut!

Hawaii has always been one of my favorite destinations and I have been blessed enough to have been there several times.  My favorite island is the Big Island of Hawaii!!  The diverse climates and terrain is just awesome!
I used Life's a Beach Cartridge
I hope you are able to create and share your wonderful projects with us! Make sure to visit my fellow design team sisters for some super cute ideas!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Pam! I love the hula girl and I love your bright fun papers and colors. Thanks for such a fun challenge and getting my brain thinking. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, takes me to some great memories of the islands. I have made that girl cut several times and she is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little luau girl and the bright colors. The embossing looks so fabulous. You made such a beautiful card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Hula girl and this would certaily be a fun place to travel to. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling hula girl Kim!! Love the papers, colors and embossing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Pam! I love the bright colors/papers you used! Your layout is awesome and the hula girl is adorable! Fabulous challenge :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card definitely has the feel of Hawaii-makes me wish I was there! The hula girl looks like she is having a great time! Fun challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. BlueHost is definitely one of the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirements.

    ReplyDelete