Monday, April 13, 2015

Bitten By the Bug - April Showers


Hello Everyone!
I am hosting this weeks challenge over at BBTB2.  Here in southern California we are in desperate need of water so I thought if we all wished together for some rain or maybe we did a rain dance (not a pretty picture for me two left feet) the good Lord would send us some much need precipitation!  So let's get out our rain gear and hope for the best! (boots, raincoats, umbrellas anything that has to do with rain) Please come by and join in on the fun!
Pam - Kate's ABC

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Pam!!! Love your stylish umbrella and red boots! Thank you for choosing this theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Pam!! The umbrella, boots and puddle are great! If I could, I would send you some of this rain we have been getting (and still are) here in Alabama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card. I love this Kates Abcs image and how you used it in your card. I love it!! Thanks for picking such a fun challenge. Hope you get some nice rain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes - your card is puddles of fun. love the bright colors, it takes the cut from little girlish when done in pinks to a great everyday grown-up card. Love the colors and the rain background paper. have a great week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete