Thursday, December 8, 2016

California Dreaming - Pink and Main



Good Morning!

I moved from California a year ago to South Carolina and I am really missing the wonderful warm sunshine that Southern California always has!  So I made this card in honor of my great California Christmas times!

My design steps:
  1. Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow designer paper and glue to the front of the card. (Recollections and Echo Park)
  2. Cut a 3 3/4 x 4 inch piece of yellow sun designer paper and layer it on white. (Debbie Mumm) Glue to the front of the card on the left hand side as shown.
  3. Cut an oval and glue to the middle of the sun panel.  
  4. Stamp the palm tree, sun and cup (Pink and Main Warm Holiday set) and color with copics: G21, 94, 99 - Y11, 15, 17 - E21, 25, 29, 43, 44, 47, 49 - R22, 29, 59 - V1, 4, 6 - B91, 93, 95
  5. Using the coordinating dies cut out all the stamped images (Pink and Main)
  6. Stamp the sentiment and layer on dark brown (Recollections)
  7. Cut a small piece of white card stock 1 3/4 x 1 and glue to the right side of the sunshine panel as shown
  8. Pop dot the tree, sun, cup and sentiment to the front of the card as shown
  9. Add the enamel dots (Doodlebug)


I again thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my California Dreaming Card!!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment