I just love the new set called Aloha Pinapple. It is super fun to work with and can be used for a variety of different occasions. I am using it as a thank you card in my example.
- Use an A2 kraft card stock base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of olive green card stock and glue it to the card base.
- Cut a piece of confetti card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and stamp sweet thanks in black ink as shown then glue to the olive green card stock
- Using a stamp positioner stamp the pinapples. Use a mustard yellow first for the solid base then stamp over it with a rusty brown. Lastly position the leaves over the pineapple and stamp in an olive green
- Use the coordinating die set to cut out the 3 pineapples
- Glue the two side pinapples flat then pop up the center pineapple add the sequins and your card is finished
This card was so much fun and I think it makes a great summery thank you! Give it a try!!
Pink and Main Products