Today I am playing with the new set called Seas the Day! All of the little sea critters have the cutest faces. I chose to use the jelly fish to make my card for you today.
- Use an A2 white card stock base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of light blue paper and glue it to the card front
- I used my Cricut to cut the wavy background you can use any die that you may have. Glue it to the blue
- Cut a 2 x 4 inch piece of vellum and glue to the center of the card. Use the Pink and Main thanks die and cut it out in black then glue to the vellum of to the left side as shown
- Stamp 3 jelly fish from the set Seas the Day and color with copics: BG10, 11, 23 - R32, 35, 37 - V20, 22, 25, 28
- Cut the jelly fish out with matching dies pop to the card and add sequins
Pink and Main Products